Register/Login to Access All Forums
Donate
Tech-Tools.me needs donations to stay online!
Love Tech-Tools.me? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!
A place where you can share links to Windows Freeware/shareware applications.

uTorrentPatch v1.0 {SpeedUP DL speed} - ThumperDC
Allows you to download at max speed thanks to the auto config feature. The uTorrent settings will be patched with the optimal values. I tested this loads of times and I get about 30% improvements.

Developed By Karizma [Friend of mine]

Download Link:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Password:techtools.net
thanks but i applied the patch and am now going to restart my computer but i have one question and anyone is welcomed to answer it for me but how exactly can you tell whether or not your getting better speeds? i just want to know how to tell if i did it right. and is there any other mods or setting i can play with to make it even better, i already unsuccessfully tried to do port forwarding on it last night and have given up on that due to the fact it just wont work for me and i get frustrated with it. thanks again Tom
this patch kind of made my night a living nightmare. it messed with to much so i was uploading fast but downloading was cut down to hardly anything and made my system reboot slow now i took it completely off my OS and fixed everything 4 hrs later. maybe its something i did maybe its the app i dont know but thanks anyway

where can i get this?

Our team is a unique producer of quality fake docu[…]