Register/Login to Access All Forums
Donate
Tech-Tools.me needs donations to stay online!
Love Tech-Tools.me? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!
A place where you can share links to Windows Freeware/shareware applications.
Hi ThumberDumper

First of all, kudos to you and the other team developers for making out life under Big Brother is watching easier.

1. Does this work for Windows 10?

I've used torrent for the first time for downloading (filesharing) and used one of the best ^PNs (that hides IP). I also use Utorrent Pro (paid version for added security and of course without EpicScale). However, when downloading started, I lost internet connection. I was unable to use it for anything even though I was hidden (by the Express company if you see what I mean). See question below, No. 2:

2. Will this help/aid this problem because even with all the added security and privacy some how Big Brother got to my website somehow.

3. Any recommendations on webiste perhaps I should use rather than Google for further privacy - "DuckGo" don't work!.

4. Also, as per the above member's question - one should just install Protectii, run it and that's it just leave the app where it is no need to delete or do anything and it should just syn with one's torrent platform - my case Utorrent?

The video is back at this link. I grew up with DJ […]

Not all of them look great of course but thanks